HOW TO WIN
HOW TO WIN
A PAIR OF CHAMBERS BY RZA HEADPHONES
AND TICKETS TO PREMIERES, CINEMA OR PRIVATE SCREENINGS
OF DJANGO UNCHAINED!!!
A PAIR OF CHAMBERS BY RZA HEADPHONES
AND TICKETS TO THE PREMIERES
OF DJANGO UNCHAINED!
VISIT YOUR WeSC STORE*
AND WATCH THE EXCLUSIVE
DJANGO UNCHAINED TRAILER
TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF
WEARING THE CHAMBERS BY RZA
WATCHING THE TRAILER
POST TO INSTAGRAM, TAG THE PHOTO #CHAMBERSBYRZA #DJANGO
#COUNTRY** AND LIKE @WeSC1999
AND GET AS MANY LIKES AS POSSIBLE
OR TWITTER YET?
LEARN MORE HERE
#Canada, #USA, #France, #Sweden, #Belgium, #Germany, #Italy, #Netherlands, #Greece, #UK, #Norway, #Portugal, #Singapore, #SouthKorea.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: WeSC x DJANGO UNCHAINED IN A SUPERLATIVE CONSPIRACY
By participating in the WeSC x Django Unchained Competition you are submitting an application for your local* price fund. By doing so you agree to the Terms and Conditions and consent to be involved in the Competition subject to these Terms and Conditions, as outlined below.
*Competition is only available for residents in USA, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Portugal, Italy, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and prices are pending on territory. (Please see 11. for the prize fund for your country of residence if any of the mentioned.)
“Contest” means your National Competition for the WeSC x Django Unchained competition.
“Contestant(s)” means a person or persons who take part in the Contest.
“Competition Guidelines” means the Guidelines for WeSC x Django Unchained competition, as stated below..
“Competition” means the competition for each country or group of countries (if applicable), as specified in section 6.
“Winners” means the selected winning Contestants that are selected from top 'likes' and creativity.
“WeSC HQ” means We International AB (Karlavägen 108, 115 23 Stockholm, Sweden)
“Jury” means WeSC's jury, as described in section 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
“Natural Person” means any individual person, who is not a corporation or a corporate entity.
“Prize(s)” mean(s) the monetary award given to Winners.
“Submissions” means the photo on instagram submitted by the Contestants for the Contest (described in Step 2 of the Competition Guidelines).
“Quarry” or “Quarries” means any stores, websites or social media pages owned by WeSC or any of its subsidiaries participating in the Contest.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions as specified herein.
3.1 In order to be eligible to participate in the Contest, Contestants must be a resident of participating country.
3.2 Contestants may only be individuals no teams.
(a) An individual must choose only one Competition and may only enter as themselves. Individuals may not enter into two contests.
3.3 WeSC HQ employees cannot participate.
4.1 Submissions must be (i) owned by contestant, (ii) posted to Instagram and (iii) conform to the Competition Guidelines.
4.3 Individual(s) may not enter with the same photo in several competitions, but may enter with several photos in the same competition.
4.4 WeSC will accept all Submissions, but any submission which fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions can be disqualified by WeSC’s complete discretion.
5. THE COMPETITION GUIDELINES
5.1 The “Competition Guidelines” means the Guidelines for the WeSC x Django Unchained Competition, which is available here.
5.2 While WeSC will endeavor to keep the Competition Guidelines constant for the duration of the Contest, it may become necessary to change, adapt, or remove existing rules or introduce new rules. Therefore, WeSC reserves the right to amend the Competition Guidelines as may be required from time to time. It is essential that Contestants check the Competition Guidelines prior to submission to ensure that they are in compliance.
6.1 Every Submission may only enter one (1) National Competition.
6.2 Each participating Quarry will be declared as belonging to a specific National Competition and every submission must be in reference to a Quarry in only one (1) National Competition.
6.3 The National Competition to which the Contestant(s) submit(s) their Submission is determined by which Quarry the Submission is based. Submissions that reference Quarries which are not in the same National Competition will be disqualified. A Contestant’s nationality is irrelevant for the purposes of determining which National Competition is entered - Contestant will however need to be a resident of the National Competition they enter.
6.4 The National Winners will be determined by that country’s Jury.
6.5 National Competitions may incorporate several countries into one (1) competition. For the purposes of the Prizes, WeSC reserves the right to amalgamate several Quarries in different countries into one (1) National Competition. Prizes will only be given across the National Competition, and not to each country inside that National Competition.
7.1 It will be the task of each Jury to decide the prize winners in each National Competition.
7.2 When deliberating, the Jury will refer to the “Top Likes” and “Creativity” as stated in the Competition Guidelines, however the Jury may depart from these and reference to any matter it believes is relevant.
7.3 The Jury will be appointed, overseen and where required, changed by WeSC at its complete discretion.
7.4 For each National Competition, there will be a Jury. The Jury members will be social media and creative experts of the Superlative Conspiracy. The members of national Jury will have both local and English language skills.
7.5 For all prize funds involving premiere there will be a Global Jury that will select the Global Winners, Global Jury holds same qualifications as National Jury.
7.6 Each Jury is at liberty to select the methods and practices it wishes to follow in its deliberations. A Jury has discretion to make decisions in the way it sees fit. Guidelines and instructions will be provided to each Jury, but it is not bound to follow them.
7.7 In good time prior to each prize fund happening each Jury will select the winners for each National Competition. The Winners will be eligible to receive the price(s) for their national competition.
9.1 Only the winners from each country will be contacted. Only the National Winners will be directly notified. WeSC will make no efforts to contact all participants to inform them whether their submission has been successful or not.
9.2 WeSC holds the right, but is not obligated, to post winning submissions to each national Quarry when announcing winners.
10.1 Without limiting the generality of any other clause in these Terms and Conditions, sections 6.2 and 6.3 are grounds on which a Contestant can be disqualified from the competition.
10.2 Contestants will receive a National Competition specific health and safety briefing from local management when accepting Prices from any Quarry. All Contestants agree to abide by the company’s site specific health and safety regulations and requirements needed for collection of prize fund. Any Contestant not following health and safety regulations will be immediately disqualified.
10.3 Any Contestant who is disqualified cannot receive a Prize.
10.4 Any Contestant who, with in a period of one (1) year after the announcement of the Prizes is found to have had grounds for disqualification at the time of the competition can be disqualified retroactively at WeSC’s sole discretion. This may include being stripped of any Prizes or other awards and being obliged to return any and all Prizes and Financial Contributions given to the Winner(s). This right of WeSC is again exercisable at their complete discretion.
Prizes stated below is per Contestant +0 unless stated otherwise.
11.1 National Winners USA compete for the following Prizes:
- LA & NYC: 1st place: 2 Chambers by RZA headphones, 2 tickets to the Weinstein Company Golden Globe 2013 After Party 13th of Jan & VIP tour of Sony Studios with a private screening on site of Django Unchained, 1 night accommodation at LA hotel for two and return travel for two. (within north america)
- LA: Chambers by RZA headphones and 6 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- NYC: Chambers by RZA headphones and 6 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
11.2 National Winners CANADA compete for the following Prizes:
- Montreal: Chambers by RZA headphones and private screening of Django Unchained.
11.3 National Winners FRANCE compete for the following Prizes:
- Paris/ Bordeaux/ Chamonix/ Lyon/ Hossegor: 1st place: 2 Chambers by RZA headphones, 2 tickets to the gala premiere 7th jan, 1 night hotel accommodation for two, return travel for two (within France).
- Paris, Rue Tiquetonne: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Paris, Rue de Caumartin: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Paris, Rue de Marseille: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Bordeax: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Chamonix: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Lyon: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Hossegor: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
11.4 National Winners SWEDEN compete for the following Prizes:
- Stockholm/ Örebro: 1st place: 2 Chambers by RZA headphones, 2 tickets to the gala premiere 17th Jan.
- Stockholm: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
- &OUML;rebro: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
11.5 National Winners BELGIUM compete for the following Prizes:
- Antwerpen: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.6 National Winners GERMANY compete for the following Prizes:
- Berlin/ Munich/Stuttgart: 1st place: 2 Chambers by RZA headphones, 1 pack of 2 tickets to gala premiere 8th jan,1 night hotel accommodation for two, return travel for two (within Germany).
- Berlin: Chambers by RZA headphones and 60 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Munich: Chambers by RZA headphones and 60 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
- Stuttgart: Chambers by RZA headphones and 60 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
11.7 National Winners ITALY compete for the following Prizes:
- Rome: Chambers by RZA headphones, 2 tickets to gala premiere 4th jan,1 night hotel accommodation, return travel (within italy).
- Rome: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
11.8 National Winners NETHERLANDS compete for the following Prizes:
- Amsterdam: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.9 National Winners GREECE compete for the following Prizes:
- Thessaloniki: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.10 National Winners UK compete for the following Prizes:
- London: 1st place: 2 Chambers by RZA headphones, 2 tickets to gala premiere 10th Jan, 1 night hotel accommodation, return travel (within UK).
- London: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.11 National Winners NORWAY compete for the following Prizes:
- Oslo: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.12 National Winners PORTUGAL compete for the following Prizes:
- Lisbon: Chambers by RZA headphones, 20 tickets to the gala premiere 23rd Jan
- 11.13 National Winners SINGAPORE compete for the following Prizes:
- Katong/ Serangoon: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.14 National Winners JAPAN compete for the following Prizes:
- Tokyo: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
- Osaka: Chambers by RZA headphones and 20 cinema tickets to Django Unchained.
11.15 National Winners SOUTH KOREA compete for the following Prizes:
- Seoul: Chambers by RZA headphones and tickets to a private screening of Django Unchained.
11.16 The National Award Coordinator will liaise with the winners to decide how the funds are to be distributed. In cases where the National Competition is in a country which do not use the Euro as the official currency, the amounts will be converted to local currency.
11.17 The prize will be distributed within 10 days of notification to the Contestants.
11.18 WeSC is not liable/accountable for:
- Any incidents and/or accidents prior/ during and/or after travel that co-insides with the prize, wether included or not included in prize fund.
- Any incidents and/or accidents at hotel or at any of the premises or happenings involved in any of the below prizes.
- Lost items, missed flights, extra costs that may occur prior, during or after collection and happening of prize fund.
12 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & PUBLICATION RIGHTS
12.1 By submitting a photo for the participation to the Contest, Contestants represent and warrant explicitly that all components of their proposal;
(i) Are original creations and
(ii) That they do not infringe on any intellectual property rights including copyrights, trademarks, know how, trade secrets or patents nor any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party. Any intellectual property infringement, misuse or plagiarism of another’s work in any form or state will result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of eligibility to receive all awards, recognition and Prizes.
(iii) All intellectual property and industrial property rights in any entries will remain with the Contestants, but the submissions will become the property of WeSC.
(iv) By submitting a photo, Contestants give WeSC and its affiliates an unlimited right and permission to publish, use, utilize, copy, modify, distribute, and publicly display their photo (and all information included in such submission) for any purpose, including display on WeSC’s, and its affiliates’, website, without any attribution or compensation to the Contestant beyond the possibility that the Jury may award a National prize to the Contestant.
(v) All Contestants agree that WeSC and its affiliates may use the photo for WeSC’s own implementation, without any attribution or compensation.
12.3 Contestants agree to indemnify and hold WeSC blameless for any damage caused by their uploading of any item, regardless of whether they knowingly or unknowingly uploaded such item.
13.1 WeSC reserves the right to transfer any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any wholly owned subsidiary. WeSC may transfer any or all of it’s discretion under these Terms and Conditions to a Natural Person or Persons as an agent.
13.2 Regardless of where a participant is situated globally, these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of Sweden and not that of the country of the National Competitions
14. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer that enable the analysis of the way you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the US, where it is then stored. Google has certified its compliance with the U.S. Safe harbor program to receive and protect personal information from the EU. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services associated with website and Internet usage. Where necessary, Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law, or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address with other data held by Google. You may refuse to install cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please be aware that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functions of this website. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you consent to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.